You can place your Wallthentic with the double-sided adhesive tape provided in the box or nail it with small nails.
It is up to you to decide which way is most convenient for you.
As they are not heavy products, any of the options is viable, regardless of the type of wall in question.
Double-sided adhesive tape
1. Cut the double-sided adhesive tape into small pieces.
2. It’s important to cut pieces proportional to the lines of your Wallthentic product, so that it is not visible after the application.
3. Turn your piece to the front and choose where you want to place it.
4. On a smooth wall, place the product and bring it close to it. When touching the wall, press it for 30 seconds.
If the product don’t fix immediately, press for a few more seconds.
1. Gather all the nails to be used, as well as a hammer and a level.
2. Choose where you’d like to place the nails, by marking those spots.
3. On the wall, place the level and see if the Wallthentic piece will be straight.
4. Nail the nails and – use as many nails as you think will give stability to the piece.
4. Grab the Wallthentic piece and place it on the nails.