The present Sales Policy establishes the pre-contractual information related to the contracts concluded at a distance in the online store wallthentic.com, to which the Directive No. 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 25 October 2011 refers. The wallthentic.com domain is owned by Printmi, Lda., Headquartered at Av. Cidade de Waterbury, 13A 6300-541 Guarda Portugal and with the Tax Identification Number 515799513.
Wallthentic reserves the right to freely modify this pre-contractual information in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation, without the need for any prior notice.
The purchase of items in the wallthwntic.com online store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The description, image, year and any other information of a product presented in Wallthentic’s store can be changed without prior notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product.
2) All prices shown in Wallthentic’s online store can be changed without notice and are always subject to stock break.
3) Under current Portuguese legislation, Wallthentic was obliged to add the value of VAT to the legal rates of 23% on all products. The prices shown in the online store always include VAT, except for exceptions where information “Without VAT” must be visible and next to the product.
4) If Wallthentic cannot provide a customer’s order in part or in whole for immediate dispatch, the customer will be immediately contacted by Wallthentic in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
5) All orders placed through Wallthentic’s store and the payment of which is not settled within the maximum period of 72 hours, will be canceled.
6) Wallthentic is not responsible for delays by the courier company. All products must be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you should contact Wallthentic immediately.
7) The sale and shipping of products from the online store includes a shipping fee that is different form country to country. You may check them at our Shipping and Returns Policy.
8) The sending of orders to countries outside the European community, or that the transportation fee is not included in the pre-established list, the transportation price must be consulted after contacting Wallthentic by email to email@example.com
9) Wallthentic Shipping and Returns Policy stipulates that all products sent must be examined by the customer immediately upon receipt. If an imperfection or problem is detected in the product, the customer must return it to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note. By DL No. 24/2014, of February 14, the customer has up to 14 days, after receiving the item at home, to contact Wallthentic and express its desire to return the item. This is at no extra cost to the customer. The counting of the 30 days deadline starts on the day the articles are received. To clarify any doubts, request additional information or send suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
10) At the Wallthentic online store, the following payment methods are available: Bank Transfer, Paypal and Credit Card.
11) All purchases made in the online store are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the Sales Conditions and Policies will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court. If the Client is outside of Mainland Portugal, we inform that any judicial process must be initiated exclusively in the Portuguese Courts.
12) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, we inform that the available ADR entity is the Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts in Lisbon, with the following contacts:
Address: Faculty of Law of Universidade Nova de Lisboa – Campolide Campus 1099-032 – Lisbon
Telephone: 21 384 74 84 (from 3 pm to 4 pm
Telephone of the Directorate-General for Consumers: 707 788 787
These general online sales conditions can be changed without notice, and must therefore be consulted before placing any order.
This policy is effective as of January 2021.